Join our server to discover Skytale, interact with our amazing community, know more about our tokenomics and stay on top of the blockchain industry!
Skytale is a DeFi curated ledger to consolidate on-chain activities into one single view and to prevent fraud by flagging transactions and preparing critical data for tax reporting. With data aggregated from an extensive and expanding list of supported networks and protocols, Skytale enables anyone to make more informed decisions about their investments and to be alerted to potential scams in the DeFi and NFT space.
More in detail, Skytale:
- allows users to easily follow transactions and portfolios in their ecosystem across the already supported networks (Ethereum, Polygon, Fantom, Arbitrum, RSK, BSC, Avalanche, Moonriver, etc.).
- enriches blockchain data with particular key information, such as manual and automatic tags on certain transactions, historical FIAT values and so on.
- offers the possibility to integrate with Discord and Slack through WebHooks: this allows the user to get notifications on every incoming or outgoing transaction.
- visualizes transaction flows in DEXs and dApps ecosystem for any project wanting to offer a more personalized transaction management option to their end-users.
- simplifies the accounting process allowing users to seamlessly export their transactions in a CSV file or import them into Quickbooks account. Users can cherry-pick the transactions they want to properly report taxes by sharing them with their accountant in a frictionless way.
- automatically identifies and filters scam tokens (and potential malicious attacks) protecting the end-users. Our classification engine, our flagship feature in development, will use machine learning to analyse and categorize smart contracts and their transactions. It will incorporate a traversable data structure, containing all the information about contracts.
These are all of our emotes!